INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- The maximum size of the poster is A0: 46.8in. width, 33.1in. height (1189mm x 841mm).
- The author(s) must bring the poster to the designated location and mount it on the panel at the number corresponding to the one indicated on the poster program.
- Push pins will be provided at the poster location. Other means of fixation must be supplied by the author(s).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- Final scheduling of your presentation is indicated in the final program. Please check the website and the announcement for any last-minute changes.
- Please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation and give it to the person in charge of the projection 10 minutes prior to the start of your session. The format of your presentation must be Microsoft PowerPoint (Windows platform)
- The time allotted to your presentation includes 5 minutes for discussion. Since there are many parallel sessions, please strictly respect the allotted time and follow the instructions of the session chair(s)
POSTER SESSION HOURS AND LOCATION (To be annouced)
(C) Copyright by
BME Department, International University